Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Is Daddy Home Yet?




Happy Birthday, My dear sweet husband! We love you so so much but not so so!


Dear Alex,

I just wanted to let you know how much we love you! Every afternoon around 5pm...we get so excited to see you!! It's truly one of the highlights of our day!! Above is a picture of our 3 little birds waiting at the front door for DADDY to pull in the driveway! They were yelling your name and banging on the door. It was very cute! I just had to take a picture!

Your children adore you! They love playing with you and you guys always have so much fun together. You are a great father!

I adore you too. I'm so happy to be your wife, I love you with all my heart! You are my best friend.
Love,
Jual
Ella wants to say, she did this message for you too!

1 comment:

Carole said...

Dearest Cousin Jual, Love you & your precious family. God is walking hand in hand with us along life's journey, or sometimes footsteps in sand. You and me, we're tough & fighters! My 2nd stroke 2 wks ago knocked me down again, but not out. A week ago, 2/26, we were blessed with 1st great-grandaughter, Juliana Rae Turner. Much love...Carole