Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm so excited...

I can't believe the walk is almost here!! I'm very excited but nervous at the same time! I've been running around for the past week getting supplies for the 3 days. I'm packing and mentally preparing myself for this weekend! Everything in my duffel bag is in plastic bags just in case of rain. There is a 40% chance of rain on Saturday, let's all do no rain dance!!! That would just be miserable if it rained on us!! I got my pink gear and some fun accessories for us to decorate our tents and such! I will post pictures and update the blog as soon as I can!! Wish me luck!!

Thanks for all the support!!! Go team!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!! Praying for you guys, Can't wait to hear about it. Hope you are well.

Clare said...

So awesome jual, i can't wait to see the pictures;)