Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy New Year!




I hope this year will be better than the last! Praise, I'm so relieved to be done with treatment. I've really enjoyed being home with my babies! But I still need your prayers, please! I'm so terrified and can't seem to shake it. I'm should be happy that treatment is over but all I can think about is will it come back. I went for a follow-up last week, blood work looks good, no new symptoms. They are sending me for a follow-up CT scan to look at a small lung nodule. They say it could be nothing and that I could have had it there all my life. Reports from previous scans said it was 2mm back in August and in November 4mm. My doctor assured me that this is not a big difference and just the readings from different radiologist could be the reason for the change. But it terrifies me, What if it is cancer? Please pray that I keep my courage and strength. Please pray that this lung nodule never turns into something that's harmful to my body! Pray that I beat this horrible thing so that I may live my life with my wonderful husband and beautiful children!! Thank you!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Jual,
I just spoke with Kathi and she asked me to say some special prayers for you today. When she called, I was writing to Fr. Francis in India (the priest who has all the children in his school and the nun who lives as a hermit praying for you). I also asked him to say some special prayers for you. Fr. Job is returning on Friday and the Mass next Wednesday, January 23rd, is for your health and well-being (I had already printed it in the bulletin 2 days ago!). You can always be assured of great love and many prayers being sent your way, especially by me! I know everything will be okay -just keep your heart, mind and soul on the goal of total healing!
Much love,
Aunt Patti

Abbey Knoll said...

Jual,
I will keep you in my prayers! Your children are so beautiful and know that you will live a long and happy life with them. You look terrific and your heart and soul are so strong. Everything will be ok.

Abbey

The Harmans said...

Jual,
Do not be anxious for anything! God will take care of you!! We will continue to pray for you as always and know you will be here on this earth for a VERY long time:)Lots of love, Andy & Tricia

Byron and Jeanette Vorce said...

IT WILL BE ALRIGHT! YOU ARE BLESSED AND THE CANCER IS GONE! GOD HAS SMILED DOWN ON YOU AND YOU WILL ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST AND FOR A VERY LONG TIME!!!
LOVE, MOM

Unknown said...

Dear Jual,
From 2 Corinthians 1 : 3-4( In modern day version)
I am the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort. Because of these credentials, I can and will comfort you in every trouble you go through. Even in the midst of your greatest struggles, you can find peace and encouragement by letting Me console you. In turn, you will find joy in giving the same comfort to others you encounter who experience similiar problems. COMFORT FROM YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS IS THE LOVE AND STRENGTH THAT CARRIES YOU. xoxo

BadBoy Pribbs said...

Jual,

I am praying for you and your family. Glad to hear things are going well and I am glad you are beating this s#!t. I hope to make it up to NOVA soon for a visit. Just let me know when you want the pribble to visit.

God bless you all and love, Bill