Friday, January 25, 2008

Good News!!

My CT scan came back clean!! The spot on my lung is still there but there has been no change. It sounds to me that the doctor is not concerned about it at this point. I have another follow-up on Feb. 19. I will post any new info then!

Thank you for all your prayers and words of encouragement! I feel the love and support and it means so much to me! Without all of you and your prayers, love, words of encouragement, and support, I don't know if I could have made it through this whole ordeal!

I feel great! My energy is not as it use to be but hopefully in time this will get better! I'm ready to put this all behind me and move on with my life!!

The plan now is to start Tamoxifen next week (for 5 years) and then regular follow-up appt. every 3 months. I will continue on the clinical trial for the next 3 years!

I know God is hearing our prayers!! So I will continue to pray that he restores my health and keeps me cancer free! God is great! I have seen this, I feel this!!

3 comments:

nicole rotella said...

AWESOME!!! Your update just made my day!!! You are amazing---you are a fighter and you beat this!!! You are such a special person, and God has an amazing plan for you!! Now you, your wonderful husband, and those darling babies of yours can take a big leap forward--out of this period of cancer and into the rest of your life!!! I know you're still scared, but in time that will pass. I just spoke with a friend of mine who had a friend just like you, diagnosed with breast cancer really young, with tiny kiddos like yours. She has now been cancer free for 5 years, and she said she doesn't fear it at all anymore! She said that just like you, she was scared even after she went into remission, but in time that fear lessens and even disappears!! You asked God to heal you and He did, now ask Him to help take your fears away and I know He will!!

God Bless you and your family!!!!
Love,
Nicole & family

Unknown said...

Jual,
I too feel God has answered our prayers! Keep up that strong spirit of yours! It may take some time but you will start feeling stronger little by little. Will keep you in my prayers. See you soon! Love, Cecelia

Byron and Jeanette Vorce said...

I agree with Nicole, We asked God to heal you and He did, now ask Him to alleviate your fears and He will do that also! I am so sorry that you had to go through this ordeal but it has made all of us stronger and more aware of just how precious life is. What greater gift could we have gotten out of it? But let's not forget another part of the gift and that is all the people who gave you love and support! It is just a wonderful thought to know how much God has touched all of us through your struggle. Many people are closer to Him now because of you and I bet He is loving that accomplishment! Just keep in mind that I love you more than anything in this world and if I could have suffered this burden for you I would have in a split second but all I can do is stand by you, love you, pray for you and thank God everyday for this miracle. Let's just keep a postive attitude and keep that positive attitude strong as I am a firm believer in the mind/body connnection. Your mind is so powerful - use that power to make your body get stronger and healthier everyday and it will and keep the prayers going forever - they are the Positive Factor in this equation.
Again, I want to also thank all our family and friends and strangers who have supported you during this struggle and prayed for you. Prayer is so powerful! We are witness to that! Now write that book!
Love, MOM