Saturday, August 22, 2009

Blessings....

2007, 2008, 2009 and counting!

















I'm so blessed to have 2 years with my little man along for the ride!! Statistics didn't give me 2 years. I believe in miracles! I hope to have many more years with him!!! I love you, Ryder!!
Ryder had dinosaur camp this week with his big brother! They had fun!! In the class was another little boy and his grandmother. Ryder formed a special bond with this woman. Playing with her, trying to scare her with the dinosaurs, holding her hand, waiting for her as we walked outside. Yesterday when we left...they hugged good bye. Ryder gave her a kiss on the chest area. She then informed me that she just had heart surgery and that she was going to be better because of his kiss. She didn't know about my cancer (b/c I like to remain anonymous). It spoke to me as a sign! Maybe he is a little healer, helping save lives. He saved mine!!! He was meant to be born, we all know that!! The little guy was a fighter and survived the not so peaceful womb experience. He is here for a reason!!! I thank God and all the angels watching over us!!!

3 comments:

Clare said...

beautiful post jual for a beautiful little boy!! xoxo

Abbey Knoll said...

What beautiful pictures! I was just reading a part in my book where someone had a 11% chance of making it through the night, and it talked about fighting for that 11% and believing in that 11%. Your a fighter and a believer, and God will never let you forget that.

Anonymous said...

Jual, I love all of your recent pictures! Your outlook on life continues to fuel my goal to become a "glass half full" person ALL of the time! Hopefully I will be seeing you at Bunco this fall. I am going to do my best to make it more often.
Angie