Monday, August 3, 2009

Once Again...

I go "under the knife" again tomorrow. I'm scared, nervous, and angry! But it's just another bump in my path of life! I will recover and be back in the saddle soon enough! Please pray for a swift recovery. (oophorectomy/out patient)

I also want to share this video!! It was created for my team for the Breast Cancer 3-DAy!!! It's very powerful and inspiring! It bought me to tears but was a nice reminder to keep fighting and to remember that this is all happening for a reason.

http://animoto.com/play/mY70tHQNTPCjCOxlAXxR6w?utm_campaign=share_email&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_email?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=one_click_share

I hope to post pictures of our beach trips by the end of the week!!! Come back soon!!!

~HUGS

3 comments:

Michelle said...

We are all praying for a swift recovery for you, Jual. You will be constantly in our thoughts today; hoping that all goes well & your pain is minimal. Thank you for adding the wonderful pictures of your family to your blog - the kids are a beautiful combination of you & Alex! :)

Hugs, Peace & Prayers,

Shelly, Tim & Kyle

Clare said...

I am praying for you and a quick recovery! All of our love to you:) Chris and clare

Unknown said...

I am so glad things went "well" for you today (even better would have been to not have had to go throuh it at all) But this had to be done and now you can continue to fight with a better advantage! Go Jual. Love ya Cecelia