Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fall is Here!


On Tuesday, we went to visit Grandma and Granddad "Woodstock" as they are called! Ella and Pierce had a blast playing in leaves, Ryder didn't really care for it. He liked sitting in the wagon much better! We really had a great time. I love days like this just being with family, enjoying each other's company and the weather.


I've decided that my blog is much too depressing. So I'm going to change the focus a little. I'm going to share more with you some other aspects of my life, not just the cancer. I have a wonderful life and I'm so much more than the girl with cancer. I want everyone to see that! So, I will still keep you informed on my health but now I want to share with you more of the good stuff in my life!!

Hugs!

2 comments:

Abbey Knoll said...

That's the spirit! You guys look great and it looks like you all had fun. We had fun playing in the leaves a little while ago, I forgot how much fun just being silly could be. Thank God for our children. Keep it up, and hopefully we can get together soon!

Abbey

Byron and Jeanette Vorce said...

And that is how you should do it. Life is wonderful and we all need to stop and smell the roses every day! I love you and keep up the good spirits! That is the best way to stay healthy!
LOVE, MOM