Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

The past year and half has been the most challenging time in my life. I found out I had cancer, went through chemotherapy, had a baby, had major surgery that changed my body, more chemotherapy, radiation that severely burned my skin, then finished treatment and felt lost and terrified. I did all of this while being a mom of 3 children under the age of 4. I had a few months where things seem to get back to normal and celebrated being cancer free, only to discover that the cancer was back. I now have to face treatment the rest of my life. My future is uncertain but I have today and I’m thankful for the past, present, and future. I intend to be here and to have an incredible future. Here are some other things that I’m thankful for. They are in no particular order, just a list of the wonderful things in my life, things that I am thankful for and enjoy!

My 3 Little Birds My Husband
My Home My Hair Riley Dog

My Family-Mom and Dad, Sisters(even CA chick), Brothers, Nieces,

Aunts, Uncles, Cousins(you esp-My KC), Mother and Father-In-Law

All of my Friends- especially Michelle and Jen-who listen to me cry and whine the most!
My bible study girls, My book club girls, My bunco girls

The beach, the sun, scrapbooking, gerber dasies, christmas trees, coffee & tea walks

lia sophia & My awesome team

Faith
Love, Laughs, and Hope

There is a ton more and more people who deserve shout outs but I will do that another day! I have to remove myself from the computer and take care of my precious babies!!!

No comments: