Monday, November 17, 2008

Lunch-Hollywood Style!

I had the most wonderful lunch date today!

Here are some pictures!








It was so much fun!
Everyday, I thank God for the fact that I get to be a stay at home mom. I love being here with my children! I love our routine, playing and having fun! Even though sometimes, they drive my crazy, I still LOVE being a mom and I LOVE being home with them! I'm very fortunate that Alex and I agree that me being home with the children is the right thing to do! My husband is also the best dad in the world and helps me out so much! I'm also very fortunate to have found the perfect job for me that helps me to continue to be a stay at home mom. I have my own successful business with lia sophia jewelry. It gives me exactly what I need and want out of a job. I have full-time income while working part time. I get out of the house on occasion and get to dress up and hang out with other women but I'm not gone too long and when I come back, I'm always refreshed and can't wait to be with my babies again!!!
So, if you are like me and get to have lunch with your most favorite people in the world everyday! Consider yourself lucky!! I do!!!
HUGS!

2 comments:

Byron and Jeanette Vorce said...

Yes, these are my litte movie stars! I bet they win the academy award for the best looking kids ever!
Love, Grandma Beach

Amber Turner said...

What good looking lunch mates! Such an adorable bunch!!