Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Winter Blues....

I'm dreaming of some warm weather, just like the ones we use to have!! I miss my walks outside, the children playing outside, the beach, fresh air!! I love the changes of the season but I'm so ready for a new season! Even though I'm not a fan of the winter, we did have some fun! Here are the pics to prove it....

Eating and Making A Mess!

Hockey Games.....
Pierce thinks that he is Alex Ovechkin, so funny!!

Let's GO CAPS!!!




Snow Fun....

Alex showing the kids how it's done...



The boys all bundled up...so cute!!!


Ella and her best friend, Kiley!

My sweet Riley chasing a snow ball, she LOVES the snow!!!

Hugs,
Jual

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jual
These are such beautiful pictures! I loved looking at each and every one! I too am ready for spring. Hopefully it is right around the corner. Hope to see you soon. Love, Cecelia