Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring is Here!!!


Well, spring is trying! I have written so many blogs in my head, but too busy to actually sit down and type them! Which is a good thing, I guess!

My treatment is going and as far as we know, every thing is stable. I will have a follow up PET scan in June. Please pray that it will be good news!!

My 3 little birds are cute as can be and growing up so fast! We are preparing for a 3rd, 5th, and 2nd birthday over the next 4 months! We are very excited! WOW! I'm so happy that I'm going to be here for these milestones!!

Alex is awesome as usual! He's really enjoying his hockey team these days!
I will make a date to sit down and right a longer blog this week. I can write about are many adventures we've had over the past few months! It's spring break for the kids so life things will slow down a little this week!

Hugs!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jual,

So happy to hear that things are going well with your treatment. We pray for you guys often.

Krystal

Just April... said...

Jual, just stopping by to say hello! SO happy to hear your news regarding stable health and good reports from the treatment and scans. I will continue to pray for your complete healing! :) Happy Easter to you and yours.

Clare said...

so glad you are doing well, and I love the blog look:)