Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Quote Day!


Okay, so I need to come up with some weekly ritual to blog! My medical life is quiet, which is wonderful! My mom life not so quiet but that's even more wonderful! I'm super busy all the time but I promise to slow down sometimes and share the adventures of me and my 3 little gem birds!!

For now....I read this quote tagged on someone email signature. I have no idea what the book is about or who the author is...I guess I should research that. But the quote really spoke to me...so I wanted to share it....

"It is the job of mothers to never give up, to leave no stone unturned. Mothers must believe well beyond all else, must hope all things and endure all things. Must show the kind of faith that moves mountains." -- Dr. Lewis Mehl-Madrona, author Coyote Medicine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is beautiful...thanks for sharing