Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk

Please Help Me....In Finding A Cure

I have decided to take on an incredible challenge and to fight cancer on my terms and in a small way help contribute to finding a cure. On October 9, 2009, I'll be walking 60 miles over the course of three days, camping out at night with thousands of other women and men taking this journey with me. I’m doing this because I am strong enough and healthy enough that I can walk. I will walk for everyone who can’t walk. I’ve always wanted to be athletic in some way, and it’s never too late. This is my chance!

The Breast Cancer 3-Day is a 60-mile walk over the course of three days. Net proceeds benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure and National Philanthropic Trust, funding important breast cancer research, education, screening, and treatment.

Please help me in my goal of raising $2300. Go to this link to find out how you can donate.

Thank you,
Jual

http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/Walk/WashingtonDCEvent?px=3304713&pg=personal&fr_id=1303&et=HiieW-Wl89rHAkm3skqm8Q..&s_tafId=85068

No comments: