Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Amazing!

I am blessed with the most amazing people in my life! I could not ask for anything more. Here is a picture of the Y-Me Breast Cancer walk that we participated in on Mother's Day 2007. This was 1 month after I was diagnosed and over 70 friends and family members showed up to walk. We raised over $8700 towards breast cancer research and support for women who are fighting this scary disease.The love and support that I have gotten is truly amazing. The words "thank you" can not even begin to express my appreciation and gratitude! Thank you so much!

3 comments:

CohenGrl said...

Hey! what a great idea to keep in touch with everyone.. i hope you have a good time at the beach with the family... & i hope you're enjoying the flip-flops :)

Cheryl

Michelle said...

What an inspiring picture and day that was!! Enjoy your time at the beach, try to get some relaxing in, and as always...I will be thinking of you :)

PE retired said...

Jual, You can't hide beauty, even under a wig!

Jenny & I just got back from an incredible trip to Europe--Rome to London. We lit candles for you from St. Peter's to Westminster Cathedral and every stop in between, including the apparition's chapel at Fatima. We'll be mailing you some pics and a stole that we got in Fatima that has our prayers and those of 4 other couples that we went with.

I've always known that my nephew is smart, but I realized just how smart he is when he married you. God bless you, Jual. Love, Uncle Ray and Aunt Jenny