Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Chemo Tomorrow

Well, I have my 4th round of chemo tomorrow afternoon. I hope all goes well...last round I felt a little fluish that evening. I'm just going to take it easy and sleep it off! I meet with my surgeon on July 12 to re-evaluate the situation. The plan for now is to have at least 1 to 2 more rounds of chemo so that we can get the baby to at least 35 weeks. We will then deliver and have surgery within a very close time frame! I'll have more details on July 12! Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Rita said...

Jual,
It is great to hear from you and see the pictures. We dug out pictures from Christmas to put on our refrigerator near our prayer list - you're up there every day!! We will be visiting D.C. next week, and are sorry to miss you, but hope you enjoy a restful time at the beach! Rita & Karl

Angie said...

Jual,
Sorry i couldn't make it to the party. I heard it was a lot of fun. Good luck with the Chemo tomorrow. I will be thinking of you.
Angie