Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Well, another round of chemo under my belt! It went well...I feel just fine. I'm a little tired and thirsty but other than that everything is so far so good! My oncologist said today she "felt" better seeing me today then she did the last time. She spoke with my surgeon and said my surgeon sounded "optimistic". My tumor count has gone down...she didn't give me numbers but said it was heading in the right direction. She took my tumor count again today and we will see where that is soon. My blood counts are good and have been which is a relief! So, I would say today was a good day...another small victory in this battle! Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. Please keep me in them and I will keep you in mine!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds good Jual! I hope these chemo treatments go fast for you.Hang in there and keep being your beautiful self! Love to you and all your precious family.

Michelle said...

Dear Jual,

Your courage, bravery and profound LOVE for your family and friends is nothing short of inspirational. I so appreciated the pictures of your little Ella & Pierce along with your letter. They are SO incredibly gorgeous (just like their Mom & Dad). I know Alex knows, but it's clear to me that beneath your beautiful exterior is the soul of a fighter & a mighty, beautiful heart. I hope you will always keep your blogs, journals & writings as an inspiration for your children, a testimony of your great strength.
Even though I am Alex's older cousin & I know we don't know each other well, I am not working this summer & HONESTLY & TRULY would love to help you in any way needed. Kyle is almost 12 now & loves kids, so he can help too. Tim said he will be on hand too for grass cutting, errand running, anything. Please don't hesitate to call us -- Centreville is just a short drive away.
Much Love, Jual, for you & all your beautiful family,
Shelly, Tim & Kyle

Teresa said...

Jual- your kids are just as beautiful as you. They got those Vorce baby blues, how adorable. I can not wait to speak with you. You truly are an inspiration!
Love the blogs!

Judy said...

Dear Jual and family,

Hello from Monroe, Louisiana! So glad that your chemo treatment went well yesterday. We are all praying so hard for you and your beautiful family. I love looking at all of the pictures and reading your postings. Your Aunt Patti is so proud of you, Alex and the kids. She "glows" when she talks about you all. Keep the faith and know that God is with you.

Love,
Judy DeMers

CohenGrl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.