Thursday, July 5, 2007

I hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th of July! We had a blast...Ella and Pierce loved the fireworks! I feel great...I've had many moments that I don't think about cancer and all that I have to go through over the next few months. The weather has been great! I hope to come back maybe in the fall. This has been a great healing experience for me. I'm spending time with my family, reading, playing with the kids, and sitting on the beach, there is no where else that I rather be! Take care!

2 comments:

the gaines family said...

Jual-

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the beach! Isn't it amazing how therapeutic being near the ocean is? I am sorry that we missed your surprise party. I would have given anything to be there.

I can't tell you how much I have been thinking of you and have been trying to find the "right" words to express my feelings. I guess I just want to say we love you and that we are here for you. I know this is a difficult time but I also know YOU ARE STRONG.....after all there is that feisty Vorce side of ya : )

I am glad that you started the blog so we can keep up with your progress. Hopefully we will make a trip soon to see you guys!

HUGE hug-

Mina, Steve and Lance

Anne said...

Jual,
Glad you hare having such a nice time at the beach. Your blog is really cool- love seeing the pictures, it's a nice way to share your experiences. Hope to see you when you return. Take care,
Love, Anne