Monday, July 30, 2007

One more week....

Well, this time next week our beautiful baby boy will be here! I'm so excited and can't wait to see him and hold him! I'm focusing on the fact that I'm having a baby! He's going to be great!! He's estimated right now to be 5lbs. 4oz. He has one more week to gain a few more ounces. Hopefully, he'll be closer to 6lbs. but I just want to be healthy and strong!! I'm very curious to see if he has more hair then me! If he's anything like his brother, he will have a full head of hair! As soon as we can we will post he's stats and a picture!!

The plan is...I'm going into the hospital Sunday night at 7pm, they are going to start the induction that evening. So most likely he'll be born before morning. My labor with Pierce was only 4 hours, from the time they gave me the potocin to the time he was delivered! I'm hoping this delivery will be just as easy! Surgery is scheduled for Wednesday at 2pm, so I get to spend a few days with the sweet baby!

I feel fine, just really, really tired! I'm just going to take it easy this week and rest. I want to spend time with Ella and Pierce. Ella is having a lot of separation anxiety with me lately. I just hope that next week she'll be okay with Grandma! But I will be gone from Sunday until at least Friday, this will be the longest that I have ever been away from my babies!! I'm going to miss them so much!!!

While I'm at the hospital, I will get a full body CAT scan and a full body bone scan. This is standard staging procedures that they haven't been able to do because of the pregnancy. This will let us know if the cancer has or hasn't spread to other parts of my body! I hope and pray everyday that it hasn't spread. I pray that it has been contained the breast and they get clear margins during surgery!

Well, it late...I need to get some sleep! I hope everyone has a great week! Take care!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Jual
Hope you will try and relax and enjoy yourself this week. I will come down one day next week and help (play)with the kids.Know that my prayers are with you always. Congrats to Alex on the promotion! I can't wait to see those pics of the baby!
Love ya Cecelia

Michelle said...

Jual~
It's been great to get back and hang out with you for your last week before the baby and procedure! I can't wait to meet baby boy harmen #2 :) Just let me know opening visitation hours and I will try and get there b/c you know he'll be born Sunday night or early early Monday morning. I can't wait to hold the tiny little guy. How exciting to have a new little one! Make sure you let your Mom know or whoever is staying with the kids for the week to please call me if they need to get a break and have Ella come over with me for a few hours (seriously). Please tell no one in your family to ever hesitate when asking me for something, and I truly mean that! Good luck, and I pray for you every minute of everyday! Love you~Michelle

PE retired said...

Jual,
Thank you for sharing with us even though you're tired.
We love you, Alex, Ella, JP, and your new baby.
We can't wait to see his picture on your blog!
You're very courageous.
Love,
Uncle Ray & Aunt Jenny

Teresa said...

Hey Jual!!!
I have been thinking about you!!! I so wish I could be there for you...!
Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, you are always with me!! God will see you through this journey. It is HIM who heals all, have faith in that! I wish you all the best this next week. The the road may look tough, and the journey long...stay strong and positive...like you always are. You are such an inspiration and you are dearly loved!! I love you girl!
~Teresa~

Angie said...

Jual,
I know you have been waiting for this for a long time now. I am so excited for you and will be thinking of you!
Angie