Sunday, July 8, 2007

Well, we are back from the beach! I miss it already but I feel great, renewed! I'm ready to fight and conquer all! I will make it a point to back again sometime in the fall before it gets too cold to help again with the healing process! I'm so refreshed and rested, I really needed a vacation!!

The kids loved the beach. Ella had a blast playing with her cousins, splashing in the water, looking for pirates, and making sand castles. Pierce had no fear...he would crawl right into the water. He didn't mind the sand, just moved right along despite getting all sandy! He liked to sit in his Nemo chair and snack all day! He also liked playing with the sea shells. Alex got some good guitar time in and he got to go see the new Die Hard movie.

We had a great time with the whole Vorce clan, very nice to spend time with family! We had a photographer come and take family pictures on the beach. I can't wait to see them! This the first time we have all taken a picture together! It was my idea..I'm so brillant!!! :-)

9 comments:

Byron and Jeanette Vorce said...

we will be going back, many times! Next time it will be to celebrate your remission!!! Then on to Disney World!!!!
Love, MOM and DAD

Michelle said...

I am so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful time with your family!! BUT....I sure am glad your back, we all missed you guys!
Love, Michelle

jgraymom said...

Glad to hear you had such a wonderful, relaxing time! I love the new pics of the kids! Can't wait to see you all soon-
-Jill

Unknown said...

Jual
I am so glad you had a great time at the beach.(and being with family!) Hatteras is so peaceful I knew it would renew your spirit! Love all the pics too. Keep hangning in there! Love Cecelia

Lynypooh said...

We loved being with you a the beach! We love you with all of our hearts and souls! We learn from you everyday on how to be a better person, you are our inspiration!

Love, Lynn, Terry, Kirstie and Courtney

Nelda said...

Although we're in the middle of one of the worst fire seasons in many years, I take time each day to read your blog. We're going to try and come back in the fall and see everybody! Just know that no matter how busy we are, you are in my thoughts! Love, Nelda

Tiffany said...

Hey Jual! just checkin out your blog page....you are awesome! keep up that positive attitude, i'm prayin for ya!

Meg said...

Jual-glad you are back and relaxed! We missed ya! I want in for the disney trip! LOL. Love, Meg

Havalynn said...

I am so glad you guys had fun at the beach--the pictures are great!:-) BTW- your blog is awesome!!!
H