Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's been awhile...

This week has been so busy! I'm ready for another vacation (HA) but that's not going to happen anytime soon! :-)

I had chemo on Wednesday and everything went well. My friend Michelle went with me and we did some scrapbooking! Hey..I'm there for four hours...so why not make it into "treat"ment time! We got a lot done and time went by really fast! I felt fine..just tired. Every time treatment really is a little different. Thank you, Michelle for going with me!

This was my last treatment before baby and surgery. The next 2 steps will be the kickers but I have lots of help lined up! I will try to keep you posted as much as possible, if not then I'll have Alex post an update!

I have a some good news that doesn't pertain to me...but want to share it! My wonderful husband just got a promotion at work! He is very happy and I'm very excited for him! He has been working so hard and deserves the recognition!!

Pierce is finally walking! He walks everywhere and is doing pretty good! He is so cute and so proud of himself! He walks around with a huge smile on his face!

Ella is about 98% potty trained. She's only had 2 accidents since we got back from the beach! This is very exciting for Mommy and Daddy, maybe we can stop buying pull-ups soon and only have to buy 2 sets of diapers! Mommy is also happy b/c she starts preschool in the fall and HAS to be potty trained! She is very excited about her baby brother coming, she asks me everyday!

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers...I can't even begin to tell you how much it means to me!

9 comments:

Tracy P. said...

Hey Sweetie, we may not talk much but I wanted to let you know I think and pray for you and your family often!
Every time I am faced with a challenge, I think of you and I am inspired to do better!
Oh, and my last hostess netted her 40%! First time that I have seen that happen!
Thanks Jual. xxxxoooo

Jennifer C. said...

Jual,
I just wanted to say hello and let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Thank you so much for keeping us all updated. I know that this has been a struggle for you. I think you are a very strong and couragous woman. You are and will always be in my prayers.God Bless Jennifer C.

nicole rotella said...

Jual,
I just wanted to say hi and thank you so much for keeping everyone updated through this blog! You are so amazingly strong and an absolute inspiration to all who know you! Good luck in the next few weeks-we will be praying and praying and praying for you and your precious baby boy!!! I can't wait to hear what you name him!!!

Love,
Nicole

Pam said...

Hi Jual~
I have been thinking about you a lot & I truly admire your strength and courage! Stay strong!

I would LOVE to hang out with Ella and Pierce sometime (and I would love to see you)- so please call me anytime you need a sitter (703.850.9962).

Love,
Pam D.

PE retired said...

Jual,
During the difficult days ahead we ask for the intercession of St. Peregrine on your behalf. Here is the novena prayer from the National Shrine of The Divine Mercy:
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called "The Mighty," "The Wonder-Worker," because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God through Our Lady, healing for Jual whom we entrust to you.
Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy. Amen.
http://thedivinemercy.org/shrine/novenas/prayers/prayer.php?nid=24&h
God bless you.
Love,
Uncle Ray & Aunt Jenny

Marnie said...

Jual,
I wish I could do more for you and your family. You are the strongest, bravest person I know!
You all are in our thoughts and prayers everyday.
Way to go Ella and Pierce! :)
Your updates are wonderful.
Thank you so much!
Love,
Marie

Amber Turner said...

Jual,
Just want you to know that you are continuously in my thoughts and prayers! The way that you are handling all this is so inspirational. Keep your head up and stay strong. I will continue to pray for the very best, especially these next few trying weeks. Wishing you all the best...God bless...Amber (Breeden) Turner

Kristin said...

Hey hun!! My gosh it has been so long and so much has happened. I was so upset when I heard about the news from your Dad! You have been on my mind a lot lately and I had to track you down. Now I am glad that I did so that I can hopefully support you during this troubling time. Please keep me informed and I gave your Dad my phone number. Love you and miss you!
Kristin M

Unknown said...

Jual,
I love the pictures of the kids on the beach. They look like they had a blast. I think of you all everyday and pray for you everynight. I love you!

Melissa