Monday, September 10, 2007







Pierce has become very curious about his baby brother! So far seems very loving and interested in Ryder...hopefully this will continue as they get older! I want them to be close and to take care of each other. Looks like Pierce is already in that mode, looking out for his baby brother!



Ella starts preschool on Tuesday! She is very excited! I'm excited for her b/c I know she'll enjoy school but I'm miss her so much when she is at school! We will post pictures later this week!









5 comments:

Teresa said...

Jual-
You are in my thoughts daily! You are looking amazing- you always had that spark in your eye!
The pic of you and Shawn- wow- that is so funny- you guys do look like twins- how cute- he has not changed a bit- can't wait to see all of you again soon! It has been too long!! Love and miss ya!
Always here for ya!
Teresa :)

Laura said...

Ha....that is funny Jual. So you now have the same haircut as your husband and brother, sweet! Personally, I think it looks cuter on you ;-) Great to see you yesterday AND wow Ryder is sooo adorable, I couldn't believe how alert he was. Btw...your gonna have to let Reese borrow some of your scarves, she looked cute with that one on. Ok girl, keep smiling because lord knows we all love that smile of yours :-)

Laura

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber Turner said...

All those new pics are so good! And you look amazing, short hair and all! You guys really do look alike now....he just needs earrings to match yours! haha! Thanks so much for your sweet note to me...got it last week...of course, it made me cry! You never cease to amaze me! Lots of love...Amber

nicole rotella said...

Jual,
I, too, want to thank you for your sweet email!! It never ceases to amaze me that in the face of what you are going through, you still find such kind words to say to others!! You are amazing! Keep that smile!!

Love,
Nicole